We will protect personal information by building a system for protecting personal information and thoroughly recognizing the importance of protecting personal information and making efforts to protect it.
Article 1 What is personal information
1. "Personal information" refers to "personal information" in the Personal Information Protection Act, which is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and contact information. , and other descriptions that can identify a specific individual.
2. "History information and characteristic information" of personal information refers to anything other than the "personal information" specified above, and includes the services you have used, the products you have purchased, the pages you have viewed and the history of advertisements, search keywords, It refers to the date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 Acquisition method of personal information
1. In this service, when users register for use, we may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number. . In addition, transaction records, including personal information of users, between users and business partners, etc., and payment information may be shared with our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.). ), etc.
2. In this service, regarding users, services and software used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (when using through a mobile terminal, the terminal communication status, various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information and characteristic information such as terminal individual identification information, etc. We will get it when you browse.
Article 3 Purpose of Acquiring and Using Personal Information
The purpose of acquiring and using personal information in this service is as follows.
1. Registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, used services and purchased products, and their prices in order to allow customers to view and modify their own registered information and usage status The purpose of displaying information about
2. Purpose of using contact information such as name, address, and e-mail address to notify customers, send products, and contact customers as necessary
3. Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, arrival result of certified mail, etc. for identity verification
4. Information related to payment, such as product name and quantity purchased, service type, period, number of times used, billing amount, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc., for billing of product price Purpose of using
5.In order to make it easier to enter data, the registered information is displayed on the input screen, or transferred to other services (including those provided by partners) based on the customer's instructions. purpose
7. In order to respond to inquiries from customers, information necessary for providing services to customers, such as the content of inquiries and billing information, customer service usage status, contact information, etc. Purpose of use
8.Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 Management of personal information
In order to keep customer's personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, it is necessary to maintain a security system, develop a management system, and thoroughly train employees. We will take appropriate measures, implement safety measures, and strictly manage personal information.
Article 5 Disclosure of Personal Information
1. If the customer himself/herself requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it only to the customer without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- In the case of other violations of laws and ordinances.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 6 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
1.Personal information entrusted to us by our customers will be managed appropriately and will not be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply to cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- It is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned may hinder the execution of the affairs. if there is
- When the following matters are notified or announced in advance
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- When entrusting all or part of personal information to the extent necessary for this service to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and When the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 7 Safety Measures for Personal Information
In this service, we take thorough security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We will always collect information on the protection of personal information and strive to implement the latest security measures.
Article 8 Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
1. If the customer's own personal information held by this service is incorrect information, the customer can request correction or deletion of personal information according to the procedure specified by this service.
2. If this service receives a request from the customer as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the service will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the customer.
Article 9 Suspension of use of personal information
When the customer requests suspension of use or erasure (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") for the reason that the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that it has been acquired illegally. , we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information, etc., and notify the customer to that effect. However, if there is a large amount of cost to stop using personal information, etc., or if it is difficult to stop using, etc., we will take alternative measures.
1. In this service, we will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms that apply to the personal information we hold.
Article 11 Personal Information Manager
Super Protein House Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Hiroyuki Toyama
Article 12 Inquiries
Super Protein House Co., Ltd. Address: Kubota Building 1F, 2-6 Senda, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0013